Partner with Us Today for Qualified, Dependable Drivers
How Coastal Truck Driving School Can Get You Trained CDL Drivers
Coastal Truck Driving School assists businesses in obtaining their goals of a professional and well-trained staff with commercial driver’s license training, testing, and more. Get drivers you can depend on when you partner with Coastal Truck Driving School for custom programs designed to fit your company’s needs.
Programs Designed to Meet Your Company’s Needs
If you’re asking how Coastal Truck Driving School can get you trained CDL drivers, you’re not alone. We’ve helped many companies train a dependable staff of drivers with custom training programs. Whether you already have a team of qualified drivers who need additional training or you’re looking for recently graduated students who are ready to get on the road, we’re here to help.
Coastal Truck Driving School works with companies to design a program that suits their requirements. We’ll integrate with your existing policies and ensure your drivers get the supplemental training solutions needed to make your fleet a success.
Our Programs at Coastal Truck Driving School to Get You Trained CDL Drivers
- Entry-Level Commercial Driver’s License Training
- Ongoing Commercial Driver’s License Training
- Individualized Tutoring
- Driver Evaluation
- CSA Programs
- Job Placement Assistance
- Fleet Recommendations
Benefits of Partnering with Coastal Truck Driving School
Call us today to develop a program for your drivers that will steer them back onto the right path. As a licensed school, our team is experienced in assisting drivers in maintaining professionalism while on your clock.
How Coastal Truck Driving School Gets You Trained CDL Drivers in Compliance, Safety, & Accountability
When you have a team of drivers who need correctional training because their CSA scores are dropping, we deliver with BASICs training and programs that target problem areas. Correct issues before they hurt your company’s reputation with our proven training programs. We cover:
- Unsafe Driving: Operation of CMVs by drivers in a dangerous or careless manner
- Hours-of-Service (HOS) Compliance: Operation of CMVs by drivers who are ill, fatigued, or noncompliant with the HOS regulations. This BASIC includes violations of regulations pertaining to records of duty status (RODS) as they relate to HOS requirements and the management of CMV driver fatigue
- Driver Fitness: Operation of CMVs by drivers who are unfit to operate a CMV due to lack of training, experience, or medical qualifications
- Controlled Substances/Alcohol: Operation of CMVs by drivers who are impaired due to alcohol, illegal drugs, and misuse of prescription or over-the-counter medications
- Vehicle Maintenance: Failure to properly maintain a CMV and/or to properly prevent shifting loads
- Hazardous Materials (M) Compliance: Unsafe handling of HM on a CMV
- Crash Indicator: Histories or patterns of high crash involvement, including frequency and severity, based on information from state-reported crashes
Partnering with Coastal Truck Driving School for Driver & Safety Training Programs
When you need training for already contracted drivers, our team of professional instructors at Coastal Truck Driving School can provide flexible CDL training courses. Train your drivers today and feel confident in their ability to handle any situation on the road.
* Test rental vehicles available
Coastal Truck Driving School is an Authorized Third-Party Examiner
We’re an authorized third-party examiner for the Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles and can administer testing for trained drivers. We test for Class A, B, C, school bus, and passenger endorsement. Contact us today if you’d like testing services for your team of drivers.
Coastal Truck Driving School Provides Quality CDL Training for Your Drivers
Get the training and testing you need by partnering with Coastal Truck Driving School. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we can offer training at our multiple locations or your facility for ultimate convenience. Keep your business going and your drivers safe with programs designed to fit your company’s schedule.